HiPOx Pilot Activity And Design
- A pilot unit is designed to mimic a full scale plant using similar components and process conditions. Costs are minimized to generate a pilot by using replaceable equipment and refurbished assets. Typically made of PVC to minimize cost of piping.
- We design pilot units on different scales
Pilot Unit Performance Objectives
- Pilot unit is designed to allow the customer to
- Determine the design conditions for scale up with a high degree of confidence
- Mitigate risk (bromate control, new emerging applications)
- Performance Guarantee
- Proof of Performance to Customer
- Pilot allows maximum flexibility to measure and test customer’s water under the performance of Advanced Oxidation.